Risk Management Framework planning and implementation to manage security and privacy risks for enterprises across the system development life cycle.
CPT’s expertise and experience in this field allows us to provide our customers with enhanced cyber compliance expertise and understanding, enhanced by experience against real world cyber threats.
It begins with cyber compliance and framework instantiation. Due to the operational Cyber Ranges that CPT supports, our teams are well versed in the Risk Management Framework process and requirements required for government systems and applications.
We support multiple RMF accreditation efforts for systems with at multiple classification levels and are well versed in standards such as:
- DoD Instruction 8500.01
- DODI 8510.01, (RMF) for DoD Information Technology
- NIST SP 800-37 Rev. 2
- DoD Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG)
Additionally, CPT’s cyber expertise goes beyond the compliance mindset and provides our customers and teammates with a more complete and effective understanding of real-world knowledge of emerging cyber threats.
CPT cyber employees Identify, track, and mitigate thousands of real-world attacks on our network every year to keep them safe and minimize the impacts of cyber threats.
CPT’s Cybersecurity Services include:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Pen Testing
- RMF Documentation for Authority to Operate (ATO)
- NIST 800-53 Security Control Implementation
- Security Assessment Plans
- Security Program Audits
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Documentation of Test Results
- Field Testing