CPT conducts 24/7/365 Network Operations Security Center (NOSC) management and support for planning, configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and auditing performance of wide-area and local area components. We are intimately familiar with a diverse range of network components and operating systems including, but not limited to, perimeter devices, Network and Host intrusion detection and protection systems; ports; and protocols and services (PPS). We monitor log files; check file integrity; and provide a wide variety of capabilities required to manage complex interconnected network systems and system of systems (SOS).
Our network security services cover the broad spectrum of network operations and maintenance:
- Patch and configure network components
- Analyze traffic and vulnerabilities/risks
- Conduct forensics on anomalous and malicious activity
- Develop methods and indicators to improve monitoring and develop process improvements
- Conduct defense actions to support confidentiality, integrity and availability of networks and systems
CPT employs a highly qualified, trained, and certified team of network security experts and engineers, system administrators, and information assurance (IA) specialists to configure and manage network-based and host-based intrusion detection and prevention systems, patch and configure network components, and analyze risks.
CPT’s systems professionals ensure that our clients’ system infrastructure and related technologies are running at optimal performance and retain a high security posture. Additionally, CPT systems administrators test, deploy and configure new application releases and assist with the development of policies and standards related to the use of computing resources, overall strategy, design, implementation, and operational aspects of a mixed environment.
Our systems administrators have expertise with the following operations:
- Management of enterprise level Virtual and Physical infrastructure across a global network
- Maintaining a comprehensive security posture with STIG compliance, OS/Third party patching, Virus and Host based monitoring along with Assured Compliance Assessment scanning (ACAS)
- Administrating, maintaining, and monitoring a dynamic range of systems with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, Exchange, SMTP, SNMP, SQL, PKI and Web Services.
- Implementation of new hardware and software configurations to existing infrastructure
- Reducing overhead by improving performance and efficiency with automated tasks and scripting
- Operate with and adhere to strict data security protocols to maintain physical and digital integrity
- System Backup, recovery, replication and warm and cold site disaster planning management
- Creating and organizing documentation with searchable data set
To support a myriad of cyber training, research and development, test & evaluation, experimentation, and other requirements, CPT’s Event Designers and Environment Coordinators work with organizations to plan, design, and obtain approval of secure, virtual and distributed cyber environments. Working with the Department of Defense, agencies, and other distributed partners, CPT personnel collect and analyze organizational requirements at all classification levels. Also, for supporting distributed event integration, CPT supports collection of information, design, security, and installation of Service Delivery Points to enable remote access to various ranges, cyber centers, and other organizations.
Our event design specialists cover a broad spectrum of expertise:
- Thorough requirements identification, coordination, and analysis of specific virtual and distributed environment range requirements
- Create operationally representative cyber environments, specifically designed for replicating hardware, operating systems, applications, and specific network access
- Seamlessly integrate event environment gray (Internet), red, and blue environment systems, including host mission systems and other hardware-in-the loop capabilities, with various distributed networking and host organization capabilities
- Support scenario development, traffic generation replicated threat design, environment instrumentation, and command and control capabilities
- Gather information and develop event Interconnection Security Agreements (ISAs)
- Analysis and implementation of security controls, and risk mitigation conducted to ensure event isolation and event approval by all Authorizing Officials
- Following event completion, CPT personnel lead collection of After Action Review information activities and lessons learned for future event success